THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

zHa baNggGeEettTtt

zHa baNggGeEettTtt
OBSESI SEORANG GITARIS

Sabtu, 27 September 2008

my vacation is getting worse

uuh .. tiring day ...
This is the 6th day of my vacation ...
At the first day, i could enjoy this vacation
it was so good ..

Aku melewati hari yang indah ..
because there was someone who always with me during vacation ..

but ...

i feel he's not with me anymore ..
i dont know ...
i just feel like that
maybe yes .. maybe no

I can feel that he's not only for me anymore..
i feel there's someone is stealing him from me...
oups ...
hopefully i'm wrong ..
I miss the moment like the first time i chatted to him
But now ... Dia menghilang

I can feel that ..
ya, i can feel..

But i cant do anything .. because he is not mine

Sometimes i'm bored to chat with him ..
Because he ignores me ..
I feel weird .. Sometimes, dia membalas cepat, sometimes, dia membalas lambat
aku sangat sedih

There's one thing that make me regret
I let someone steal him ...
wow ... i never thought it will happen..
never thought ,,,

Oh god ..
is there anyone who more interesting him ???
is there anyone who makes him forget me ???
besides me, Is there anyone who can make him tertawa ???
i'm worried ..

I know, those are my faults...
I let him know someone who interested to him ..

Oh God ..
i dont know how can I feel this way ... ?

(sorry, i'm bad in english ^,^)

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

ちちをかえせははをかえせ。
といよりをかえせ。
こどもをかえせ。

わたしをかえせわたしにつながる。
にんげんをかえせ。

にんげんのにんげんのよのおるかぎり
ぐずれぬへいわをへいわをかえせ。