THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

zHa baNggGeEettTtt

zHa baNggGeEettTtt
OBSESI SEORANG GITARIS

Minggu, 09 November 2008

I miss my friend ..
He lives so far from me..
Yesterday, everything was ok
But now it is not

I dont know anymore, where he is
I just hope he is ok there
I hope he doesnt have problem..
Hopefully, his life is great

I always shared my problem with him
He wanted to hear my whine..
he wanted to hear my sadness
and he wanted to hear when i laugh

One day, i lost him..
i missed him
then i sent him an email
I said i missed him and i asked him to be on for me
But guess what !!
He said,"What do you want from me??"
OMG .. i was shocked..

Am I wrong if i miss my friend ??
Am I wrong if i tell him that i miss him ??
Am I wrong if i just want him to be here ??
to be with me ??
Am i wrong, huh ???

0 komentar: