THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

zHa baNggGeEettTtt

zHa baNggGeEettTtt
OBSESI SEORANG GITARIS

Selasa, 23 Desember 2008

I hang up the phone tonight...
Something happened for the first time
deep inside
it was a rush .. what a rush ..

'Cause the possibility
that you would ever feel the same way about me
it's just too much..
just too much ..

Why do I keep running from the truth ?
all i ever think about is you ..
you got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
And i've just got to know

Do you ever think when you're all alone
All that we can be,
where this thing can go ??
Am I crazy or falling in love ??
'Cause i'm trying and trying to walk away, but i know
this crush ain't goin' away

Has it ever crossed your mind
when we're hanging, spending the time,
are we just friends ?? is there more ??
is there more ???

Is it real or just another crush ??

0 komentar: