THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

zHa baNggGeEettTtt

zHa baNggGeEettTtt
OBSESI SEORANG GITARIS

Jumat, 05 September 2008

with U

I need you
I gotta see you
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight
I need you boo
I gotta see you boo
And the hearts all over the world tonight
Said the hearts all over the world tonight

I'm so glad to be yours
You're a class all your own
When you talk to me
I swear the whole world stops
You're my sweetheart
And I'm so glad that your mine
You are one of a kind

And you mean to me
What I mean to you
And together baby
There is nothin we won't do
Cuz if I got you
I don't need money
I don't need cars
boy you're my all

You make me Fall in love
And now I Know
I can be the only one
I bet its hearts all over the world tonight
With the love of they life
Who feel
What I feel when I'm With you

I don't want somebody else
Without you theres no one else then
You're like Jordans on Saturday
I gotta have you and I can not wait now
You know I care for you
You know that I'll be true
You know that I won't lie
You know that I will try
To be your everything

And I Will never try to deny
That your are my whole life
Cuz if you Ever let me go
I would die
So I won't front
I don't need Another men
I just need Your all or nothing
Cuz if I got that
Then I'll be straight
Baby you're the best part of my day

0 komentar: